The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.
By Swiftyy
Stuck between the two so will let you guys help me decide :)

Do I go for the rbc route of more power? (240bhp) or do I get my NHB resprayed in Championship White? Paint work is scratched quite badly and swirl marks everywhere.

So...

Power or Respray?
By Bally_Jdm
Why go for white ? Why don't you go for something different if your going to spend the money on a respray? Everyone knows that it isn't a JDM model. :)
By Swiftyy
I just love them in white :) I and everyone will know it's not JDM thats not what I'm after. Just like white :)
By eatthis
vinyl wrap and more POWAHHHHHHHHH
By Swiftyy
See I don't know a lot about wrapping a car, it seems to me that it won't last long with chips etc and won't look te same :(
By Swiftyy
But then selling up and buying a jdm is a lot of hastle. Got quoted £1,800 for a full Respray in white
By Cockpiss Analfist
Swiftyy wrote:See I don't know a lot about wrapping a car, it seems to me that it won't last long with chips etc and won't look te same :(

Can confirm, had to rewrap my mirrors after stone chips.
By Swiftyy
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:
Swiftyy wrote:See I don't know a lot about wrapping a car, it seems to me that it won't last long with chips etc and won't look te same :(

Can confirm, had to rewrap my mirrors after stone chips.
Thanks for confirming
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]