The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.
By Swiftyy
Stuck between the two so will let you guys help me decide :)

Do I go for the rbc route of more power? (240bhp) or do I get my NHB resprayed in Championship White? Paint work is scratched quite badly and swirl marks everywhere.

So...

Power or Respray?
By Bally_Jdm
Why go for white ? Why don't you go for something different if your going to spend the money on a respray? Everyone knows that it isn't a JDM model. :)
By Swiftyy
I just love them in white :) I and everyone will know it's not JDM thats not what I'm after. Just like white :)
By eatthis
vinyl wrap and more POWAHHHHHHHHH
By Swiftyy
See I don't know a lot about wrapping a car, it seems to me that it won't last long with chips etc and won't look te same :(
By Swiftyy
But then selling up and buying a jdm is a lot of hastle. Got quoted £1,800 for a full Respray in white
By Cockpiss Analfist
Swiftyy wrote:See I don't know a lot about wrapping a car, it seems to me that it won't last long with chips etc and won't look te same :(

Can confirm, had to rewrap my mirrors after stone chips.
By Swiftyy
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:
Swiftyy wrote:See I don't know a lot about wrapping a car, it seems to me that it won't last long with chips etc and won't look te same :(

Can confirm, had to rewrap my mirrors after stone chips.
Thanks for confirming

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]