The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Which would you buy? Pre-facelift DC5 or Facelift DC5

Pre-Facelift DC5
60%
Facelift DC5
40%
By dutch
bluntcap wrote:
dutch wrote:Would have either mate, but the lights look better on the pre, hurry up and buy one then sell it to me in a year or so :-D
How come you aren't selling your car? Quite a few 5's on gumtree you could have a look at.

maybe change after xmas mate, just bought the missus a car and tbh can't be arsed looking for another one and trying to sell one. if someone would do it all for me would be good :-D
By Healy09
Chris-141 wrote:No buddy don't think so. Seen it at ballymeana car fest and wa up on guntree a few months back for 14k lol think it just had and exhaust and mugen airbox.

14k :shock: it,s nice but thats a bit ott
By Chris-141
Healy09 wrote:
Chris-141 wrote:No buddy don't think so. Seen it at ballymeana car fest and wa up on guntree a few months back for 14k lol think it just had and exhaust and mugen airbox.

14k :shock: it,s nice but thats a bit ott

Yea lol I was going to ask what colour the other dc5 was when he's looking that price he's bound to mean 2 of them lol
By bluntcap
Healy09 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:That milano one above it crazy beautiful :shock: and I'm not a milano fan
yeah i think it looks sweet as well [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Get it bought Paul......
http://cars.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/cars/3799357
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /106878046
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]