The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Maccy D or KFC best?

KFC
60%
McDonalds
40%
By irmy
Mark wrote:
irmy wrote:Uncle Sams FTW
Does they still exists?
They do down here mate, there are a couple and i would def say they're fast food and you wouldnt say you were taking your family out for dinner there :lol: isn't really a sit down kind of place, you can sit down but it is definitely fast food [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Cockpiss Analfist
irmy wrote:
Mark wrote:
irmy wrote:Uncle Sams FTW
Does they still exists?
They do down here mate, there are a couple and i would def say they're fast food and you wouldnt say you were taking your family out for dinner there :lol: isn't really a sit down kind of place, you can sit down but it is definitely fast food [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

would you say it was definately fast food though? :scratch:
By Newannaive
F & B's > all other junk food establishments.

But ftr, up until a few years ago it was KFC > McDonald's, but I feel chicken standards have slipped and McDonalds have got better...so it's Maccy Dee's in front now.
By EvoStu
Omni wrote:Fancying a colonel for dinner now
I've seen the adverts, freshly made every day by trained chefs. I believe it.
By Omni
Those mini fillets are the bomb, and hotwings...and crispy strips...man I really want one now..

Only thing I find is I get really pissed off when you have a bucket, and they've been really shy with the chicken legs, and you just have a box of road kill. :bad-words:
By Cockpiss Analfist
EvoStu wrote:
Omni wrote:Fancying a colonel for dinner now
I've seen the adverts, freshly made every day by trained chefs. I believe it.
I would rather eat a bucket of deepfried skin graphts than eat that SHOIT
By Webby_85
Hard one that.

This is the reason i ate both on sunday. Mc donalds for dinner and kfc at night on the drive home in the services :lol:

Wouldn't make a habbit either though!
By brucelee11271940
Burgers from KFC are awesome. Their wings used to e better before, now they are too crispy they taste a bit stale. As if someone high up in KFC went "Cook the wings for an extra minute". I like KFC chicken but feel like sh-t about an hour later, this feeling in my stomach carries on for a day or two. However sometimes it's worth it :)
By irmy
brucelee11271940 wrote:Burgers from KFC are awesome. Their wings used to e better before, now they are too crispy they taste a bit stale. As if someone high up in KFC went "Cook the wings for an extra minute". I like KFC chicken but feel like sh-t about an hour later, this feeling in my stomach carries on for a day or two. However sometimes it's worth it :)
I get this after McDonalds usually....but never after an Uncle Sams :smile: ....unless its a double chili burger or course :evil:
By burton
Haha! Jim Bowen!

Love watching bullseye repeats!

Oh and MC Donald's quarter pounder de'luxe!
By irmy
burton wrote:Haha! Jim Bowen!

Had one of these with bacon at the weekend :P Oh and just noticed where your from mate :wave:
By burton
irmy wrote:
burton wrote:Haha! Jim Bowen!

Had one of these with bacon at the weekend :P Oh and just noticed where your from mate :wave:
Just down the road!
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]