The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Maccy D or KFC best?

KFC
60%
McDonalds
40%
By algreene
the fast food Kebab chain I have discovered in OZ!! awesome!
By josh897
used to love kfcs, hotrods/zinger towers/zinger twisters!! but after having a few dodgey ones iv been put off them, the odd time i might get the 5 fillets but i have felt crap after
not really a big fan of mcdonalds especially with my training, kfc was an excuse for unhealthy "protein" lol
By J
Both are crap and makes me feel sick afterwards.

I have found a Lebanese that sells the fattest shawarmas, one of their 'large' ones fills me up for a day and if I have to leave the safety of London I take a few (well one for the journey anyway) with me so I know what good food tastes like.
By Mark
irmy wrote:Uncle Sams FTW
Does they still exists?
By teatowel_chicken
crowmar kirkliss wrote:johnny rockets
ftmfw
This!

We had these whilst in on a cruise, they are a concession on Royal Caribbean. $4.95 all you can eat ftw!
By J@mes
That a chain? We have one in Sheffield, tis nicer than mcds and the like but I wouldn't say it's fast food, more of a sit down jobby. Anyway McDonald's all over KFC. Can get twice the junk at mcds for the same price as a tiny little fillet burger meal at KFC!
By Sedge
civictype-are wrote:
That a chain? We have one in Sheffield
Not a chain IIRC. It's awesome, a proper burger bar. Yankees is also good :cool:
By J
When I am in Barbados then its Chefette all day long.
By ED209
Theres both a mcdonalds and KFC withing 1/4 miled of my front door. I never go to either of them.
By Omni
Had a KFC yesterday for dinner, then got pissed and went round my mates and ordered a pizza - so double epic win. Didn't have time to fit the Mcdonalds in.

McDonalds Sausage and Egg McMuffins are awesome though.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]