The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Best biscuit

1. Custard cream
18%
2. Jammie Dodgers
7%
3. Party rings
5%
4. Hob nob
22%
5. Bourbon.
12%
6. Rich tea
5%
7. Digestives
5%
8. Nice
2%
9. Oreo
5%
10. Cc cookie
7%
11. dark chocolate digestive
13%
By J
Dont eat biscuits.
By Superbully
You should be ashamed of forgetting malted milk biscuits and shortbreads from the poll :bad-words:

You don't deserve to be the English biscuit envoi trying to improve inter spanish biscuit relations for such an omission! :evil:
By Adey
I voted custard creams but I prefer malted milks tbh.

Anyway:

Image[/thread]
By jake mustard
Superbully wrote:You should be ashamed of forgetting malted milk biscuits and shortbreads from the poll :bad-words:

You don't deserve to be the English biscuit envoi trying to improve inter spanish biscuit relations for such an omission! :evil:
Maybe we don't get melted milk in the south because i have never seen them, I may have to go on the hunt :yum:
By Superbully
jake mustard wrote:
Superbully wrote:You should be ashamed of forgetting malted milk biscuits and shortbreads from the poll :bad-words:

Maybe we don't get melted milk in the south because i have never seen them, I may have to go on the hunt :yum:
I was as far south as you can go in UK and we had them when i was there :-D
By tuf
Foxs sports bisuicts, not had these for a while now!!

Butter puffs :yum:

Or choc digestives with a glass of orange juice :yum:
By Adey
jake mustard wrote:

Lived very south most of my life (40) & have had these since my 1st memories.
By Gravy
:shock: ... op has never heard of malted milk and thinks that biscuits are British? ... you're all being trolled! :lol:
By EvoStu
dan4578 wrote:Party rings!

The best.
Is that a biscuit or a sexual thing? :lol:
By J
Those ww1 army biscuits.
By Omni
Someone brought some party rings into work when it was their birthday, they got small!

Those individually wrapped biscuits you get with coffee in bars are pretty awesome, not that a drink coffee in bars, you schlaaaags
By jl_ep3
For me it has to be a custard cream or bourbon taking in the 3 main things that make a 'good' buscuit into account. We have this convo at work on a regular basis.

1) Dunk-a-bility - no matter what cup you have, they are always dunkable without snapping them in half and getting crumbs everywhere
2) Price - the cheap ones taste better than the expensive ones
3) Taste - cant be beaten.

Maybe.. just maybe I'm looking into this too much. :lol:
By jake mustard
Gravy wrote::shock: ... op has never heard of malted milk and thinks that biscuits are British? ... you're all being trolled! :lol:

I'm talking about British biscuits/2 amrican ones, I never said biscuits are British lol, I'm going to look for a pack of melted milk biscuits tonight and post the findings :-)
By jake mustard
jl_ep3 wrote:For me it has to be a custard cream or bourbon taking in the 3 main things that make a 'good' buscuit into account. We have this convo at work on a regular basis.

1) Dunk-a-bility - no matter what cup you have, they are always dunkable without snapping them in half and getting crumbs everywhere
2) Price - the cheap ones taste better than the expensive ones
3) Taste - cant be beaten.

Maybe.. just maybe I'm looking into this too much. :lol:
No no your break down was dam good keep up the good work :salut:
By jake mustard
Superbully wrote:
jake mustard wrote:

I was as far south as you can go in UK and we had them when i was there :-D
Yeah but that was like back in the 70s you old queen ;-) I bet you like a drop of melted milk round ya lips :ymca:
By Superbully
PMSL :lol:

cheeky yoof.

there's the pot calling the kettle black with your industrial size pots of vaseline on a roadtrip with another guy :gayfight:

BTW I was still there in 1994 :wink: not 70's :stfu:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]