The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Would you take MW3 back if you could

Yes
42%
No
58%
Harl wrote:I wouldn't take it back but I wouldn't of bought it if I knew what it was going to be like. If that makes sence?.... :roll:

translation
my arse is full of splinters
nope, its the same which isnt a bad thing imo, plus new maps and perks will keep me entertained for a while :oops:

why break something if it doesnt need fixing?

awaiting a shitstorm :shouldbeinteresting:
By Lucky7
19 votes 74% say no. Well that's that then.

You know it's not Activision/ Infinity Wards fault that the game is so over hyped.

They never promised a groundbreaking game that failed to deliver, It's MW3 ffs so incredibly it is going to be similar to MW2. What were you all expecting.

Does Battlefield3 bear no resemblance to Battlefield2? Is it a complete new concept. If anything now it is Sony & Microsoft that are holding back game developers. They can only work with the hardware/Software they are provided with.
By m1ke
GenuineSince89 wrote:I would if I bought it. The game is an embarrassment. Have they even made any improvements on the last installment?
How can you say this when you haven't played it? Hahaha, retard.
Lucky7 wrote:19 votes 74% say no. Well that's that then.

You know it's not Activision/ Infinity Wards fault that the game is so over hyped.

They never promised a groundbreaking game that failed to deliver, It's MW3 ffs so incredibly it is going to be similar to MW2. What were you all expecting.

Does Battlefield3 bear no resemblance to Battlefield2? Is it a complete new concept. If anything now it is Sony & Microsoft that are holding back game developers. They can only work with the hardware/Software they are provided with.
amen

still havent had a game with you yet lucky
By Lucky7
Kernowkarlos wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:19 votes 74% say no. Well that's that then.

amen

still havent had a game with you yet lucky
Noticed you online last night pal but kept saying Game full when I tried to join you.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]