The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Would you take MW3 back if you could

Yes
42%
No
58%
By Lucky7
Barney wrote: is it poo?
In a word "no". some people were just expecting revelations (for some reason) and when it was released and looked very similar to mw2 they all got upset.

Expect it to be a decent enough sequel to mw2 and you will love it.
m1ke wrote:
GenuineSince89 wrote:I would if I bought it. The game is an embarrassment. Have they even made any improvements on the last installment?
How can you say this when you haven't played it? Hahaha, retard.
Hahaha can't see where I said I hadn't played it Mike - maybe you should stop assuming things, retard.
I think I have played this game literally everyday since release and I'm not getting bored. If I get bored of online I'll finish the campaign if I get bored of that I have spec ops & survival mode.

The thing I find most funny is that a lot of the people slagging it off either didn't give it a chance or haven't even played it.
Lucky7 wrote:I think I have played this game literally everyday since release and I'm not getting bored. If I get bored of online I'll finish the campaign if I get bored of that I have spec ops & survival mode.

The thing I find most funny is that a lot of the people slagging it off either didn't give it a chance or haven't even played it.
+1 On all of that. :salut: :bigthumb:
By m1ke
GenuineSince89 wrote:
m1ke wrote:
GenuineSince89 wrote:I would if I bought it. The game is an embarrassment. Have they even made any improvements on the last installment?
How can you say this when you haven't played it? Hahaha, retard.
Hahaha can't see where I said I hadn't played it Mike - maybe you should stop assuming things, retard.

Playing it for 10 mins in game doesn't count.
m1ke wrote:

Playing it for 10 mins in game doesn't count.
I didn't play it in game and I played for about 30mins :wink:
I think Jake's comments are true. Survival mode is okay too.
Think I grew accustomed to black ops glitchy charm.
Battlefield definitely takes the trophy for me.
By Genga
I picked yes, if I had it...

It's like Tony Hawk's Skateboarding, played one, you've played them all. Woo, the newest game has an extra 20 weapons and new maps and you can do a barrel roll!

Give it x months and it'll be hacked AGAIN!

I'll stick with Forza thanks :badrazz:
By J
Lucky7 wrote:
J wrote:Single player is pants?
Nah pal single player is awesome. It's online where people seem to have developed a hatred.
Only lasts 10 mins though?
By Mart
Jake why do people have to have played it to be elligible to slag it off? You did say this earlier right...
It's MW3 ffs so incredibly it is going to be similar to MW2. What were you all expecting.
:lol:

PS. I thought MW2 was the shittest CoD that's been out. This might be worse but I haven't owned it so who knows.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]