The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

White or blue?

White
23%
Blue
77%
By Mart
Which looks the nicer car? With regards to the Mugen front end.
White

Blue

Last edited by Mart on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RM CYA
Blue!! But without the carbon bonnet. White is too much of a fashion thing these days. Different FTW!!!
By Mart
white-n-black wrote:Weres the first pic :?:
You tried refreshing?

Edit: Yea it's vanished. Replaced, but the angle isn't as good a comparison shot as the first.
Last edited by Mart on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By sn:afu
Saw a CW FD2 today and it looks so different in the flesh and I'm pretty sure the blue will too.

However to be different get a blue one :thumbup:
By Mart
Yea I imagine blue to be very different in the flesh like my 34 was. No picture could really capture the colour until you saw it.

Car is decided, and colour was until I looked at that blue one with Mugen bits... So fecking torn :???:
By Jtizzle
Mart wrote:Yea I imagine blue to be very different in the flesh like my 34 was. No picture could really capture the colour until you saw it.

Car is decided, and colour was until I looked at that blue one with Mugen bits... So fecking torn :???:
either way awesome motor mate :twisted:
By white-n-black
Mart wrote:
white-n-black wrote:Weres the first pic :?:
You tried refreshing?

Edit: Yea it's vanished. Replaced, but the angle isn't as good a comparison shot as the first.
Big vote for the blue one more modern and looks the dogs :bigthumb:
By Mart
smartie wrote:Wouldn't have either, both are trying too hard. Bonnet and black wheels are awful too. :lol:
Give over :lol:
Most people without making a reference to a standard one on Google couldn't tell me the remaining part, other than the obvious change to wheels and bonnet on the white car.

^ Has the same mod as the first 2, just not the obvious ones.
By smartie
Mart wrote:
smartie wrote:Wouldn't have either, both are trying too hard. Bonnet and black wheels are awful too. :lol:
Give over :lol:
Most people without making a reference to a standard one on Google couldn't tell me the remaining part, other than the obvious change to wheels and bonnet on the white car.

^ Has the same mod as the first 2, just not the obvious ones.
The one above looks better than both of the others. Would still prefer the OEM lip too.
By bonezzz
White I say, think the blue with a number plate will lose the effect it has in that pic
By Stevo M81
Blue wins hands down. Is this what your thinking of buying Mart
By bluntcap
White all day Mart......only colour for an FD2 or any JDM civic. The Feel's front end is pure win aswell, Mugen was sooooo 2008 :P
By Mark83
Either as I like both and neither really affects residuals. I would base my choice on other factors; condition, mileage, the seller etc.

I do like blue cars though having owned a few.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]