The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Rate your g/f, wife, OH

1. Model status
22%
2. Highly attractive
31%
3. Above average attractive
26%
4. Average attractiveness
16%
5. Below attractive rating (but has a great personality ;))
2%
6. She's OK
2%
By Cat
I often see threads with attractive women on this forum, with posts like "I'd tap that" etc etc. However sometimes posts are the opposite as in "ladyboy", "Not do her with yours" etc etc.

What I sometimes wonder is whether your g/f, wife, whatever, actually is more attractive than some of the girls posted?
Going by some responses every male on here must live with a supermodel. :wink:

I know it's hard to be subjective if you love your other half but let's see how you rate them in this world of air brushing and size zero.

I wonder if anyone will lie. :wink:
Cat wrote:
Papillon wrote:This is one of those female questions that gives a choice of six wrong answers isn't it?
So what should be the right answer?
How the hell should I know? I'm a bloke. I just know that when questions like this are asked, anything you say is going to be wrong.
Are you mad? They always know. No-one understands how, but they always do - and it'll be brought up in all future arguments for the next decade at least.
By Sp1
Papillon wrote:Are you mad? They always know. No-one understands how, but they always do - and it'll be brought up in all future arguments for the next decade at least.
Are you saying you loose arguments Pap? even every now and then? :-D
Papillon wrote:
Cat wrote:
Papillon wrote:This is one of those female questions that gives a choice of six wrong answers isn't it?
So what should be the right answer?
How the hell should I know? I'm a bloke. I just know that when questions like this are asked, anything you say is going to be wrong.

BINGO!! that IS the right answer :wink:
youd better change that poll right now and im not kiddin you!!

you should also put 1 up for us to rate ourselves
Spyros wrote:
Papillon wrote:Are you mad? They always know. No-one understands how, but they always do - and it'll be brought up in all future arguments for the next decade at least.
Are you saying you loose arguments Pap? even every now and then? :-D
Naturally. Even if you win, you lose. Even if you're right, you're wrong. It's called marriage.
Barney wrote:
superbully wrote:i would of thought if we are in a relationship with someone then we are going to be pretty attracted to them...

that's all i'm going to dare to say on this subject :lol:
Or they can cook and clean :wink:
Or both :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]