The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Nut Smash or Face Plant?

Nut Smash
48%
Face Plant
53%
By Sacrificial Pawn
Having experience of both; faceplant.

Hurts like hell, the aftermath is bad (teeth through lip anyone?) and you have the best/worst view in the house when it happens.

Although, being suspended off a pole by your hairy bean bag would also suck. :shock:
By kingofdbrits
Faceplant is way worse IMO, i've took a nut smash when jumping some barriers at a train station, and i mean both nuts took all my weight full bore as i was running for the train and although the immediate pain was crippling after 10 mins i it actually felt really nice, odd. My best faceplant was many years ago when on a paper round when i skidded on some ice and slid into a kerb island using my mouth as a brake, pretty messed up for a week and lots of blood.
By Geno
Depends. If I'm taking a football in the face or nuts then that's no problem at all and happens quite regularly when you are a defender playing twice a week! However, if I'm face planting on concrete and f*cking my face/teeth up, I'll take a nut shot over that I reckon.

Close one but I'm going for nut shot.
By Antaz
Faceplant is worse. Obviously id rather lose a few teeth than tear my nutsack off... But then id rather be crippled with ball pain and no lasting damage than lose any teeth. Im fond of my gnashers and i hate the dentist. :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]