The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Do you prefer avatars to the left or the right of posts

To the left of posts
72%
To the right of posts
16%
Don't give a monkeys
13%
i like the design of the website its something different and new cause everyone is used to the old style they cant adapt to this one give it a few months and this prolly might not even be an issue.

personally i dont care if its left right up down middle or horizontal its all the same to me.
fingery wrote:
Catz wrote:I know where you live!!! :twisted:
:cool:

Let me know when you're coming and i'll get the ironing board out :-D
:rotflmao:
Vtec_addict1 wrote:Got to be the Left.

Where has the Buyer rating thing gone btw? The new forum style sucks imo :evil:
For the 789th time, the buyer rating function will be back once the code has been rewritten for the new forum.
On the subject of the forum style, can you be a bit more constructive? Can you do something better then?

EvoStu.
Right definitely. Not only am i now used to it but i tend to read from left to right so find it easier shoved out the way until i can be arsed to find out who posted what :ymca:
EvoStu wrote:
Vtec_addict1 wrote:Got to be the Left.

Where has the Buyer rating thing gone btw? The new forum style sucks imo :evil:
For the 789th time, the buyer rating function will be back once the code has been rewritten for the new forum.
On the subject of the forum style, can you be a bit more constructive? Can you do something better then?

EvoStu.
Sorry Stu did i touch a nerve there?? :lol: Not my intention.

To answer your above questions: Yes and Yes :wink:
Only kiddin :badrazz:

(in my best Yorkshire accent/) If it aint broke why fix it?

Oh yeah, the view more smillies section doesnt work (it opens but doesnt place the selected smillie in your post when you click on it)
Is everyone having this problem?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]