The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

One of the Best forums around??

Yeah a definate agree
89%
No, I prefer other boring ones?!!!!
11%
By J
algreene wrote:
Jon C wrote:How old is this post!! :lol:

What happened to JonC? He got an FN2 and never came back online!! :lol: :lol:
You answered your own question I think. :lol:
By EvoStu
algreene wrote:
Jon C wrote:How old is this post!! :lol:

What happened to JonC? He got an FN2 and never came back online!! :lol: :lol:
He got rid of his FN2 mate and bought a 350Z. He also spends most of his time in the US now. :salut:
By sn:afu
Talk about random thread revival :shock:

How many of you got to meet Jon C? I mean i've met most of the mods on this forum.
By EvoStu
sn:afu wrote:Talk about random thread revival :shock:

How many of you got to meet Jon C? I mean i've met most of the mods on this forum.
I've obviously met him. :salut:

He's a nice guy, real family orientated chap, but realised he'd created a monster in this forum a few years back as the costs started going through the roof and he simply didn't have the time to deal with it anymore.
By sn:afu
karl wrote:so it's EvoStu's forum now then? :smile:

:roll:

Where have you been Karl? :lol:
By Just Dirk
Jon C wrote:I have to say I used to be glued to the "other" forum but it seems to have gone downhill a bit now. I never set out to compete with it merely provide a CTR only forum. Glad you all like it :wink:
Maybe you could give the forum to me now? Thanks :)
By EvoStu
Just Dirk wrote:
Jon C wrote:I have to say I used to be glued to the "other" forum but it seems to have gone downhill a bit now. I never set out to compete with it merely provide a CTR only forum. Glad you all like it :wink:
You wouldn't want it mate. Comes with a lot of stress. Couldn't run it without the team who help out here. Proper random thread revival though LOL.
By Just Dirk
EvoStu wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:
You wouldn't want it mate. Comes with a lot of stress. Couldn't run it without the team who help out here. Proper random thread revival though LOL.
:lol:

I was researching for my presentation in my Mod Application Meeting... I am current, it's what the fans want :-D
By dandemoraliser
Just Dirk wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:

I was researching for my presentation in my Mod Application Meeting... I am current, it's what the fans want :-D
you bring the biscuits and the dancing girls and we'll talk....... :shouldbeinteresting:
By Stevo M81
Just Dirk wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:

:lol: worth a try Muz
By Superbully
Yeah there's been a couple of times people have expressed this.
Seems the answer is that everyone's migrated to the facebook group.
Only IMHO but I think that's shizzle compared to what this forum used to be
Much easier to hold conversations and discussions in a forum rather than FB
By V-TEC
Most people seem to use social media only, especially the younger generation it seems. People don't seem to have patience these days and expect an instant response to their query which is what they generally get with facebook. I have been on one forum where a new member posted a thread then 10 mins later bumped it with "Hello anyone there?" as though they would get an instant response. :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]