The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

So what is it?...Type R or R-GT?

I prefer the Type R
8%
I prefer the Type R-GT
38%
I've bought a Type R
5%
I've bought a Type R-GT
37%
I would never buy this car. Type R has lost the way.
12%
HI Guys, this is my first post here at Civic Type R

Just bought a Civic Type R GT. Went to but an lod school one but then ended up with a 07 version. (Nearly bought an S2000)

Love it, very nice inside and quick enough so far. Guys at the Honda garage denied all knowledge of a Type RR but i'd heard different on the grape vine. Hopefully not too soon or our cars will be worth less.

There is a lot of competition out there, I just got rid of a Renault Megane 225, loved it but think I will love the CTR to, not had a dry road since I got it a week ago. The 225 would match up against most of the hatches out there and see off the Golf Gti with ease.

The CTR is a lot nicer inside than most of them and nicer outside too.... And sounds like a dream.. :-) :santa:
ste00 wrote:HI Guys, this is my first post here at Civic Type R

Just bought a Civic Type R GT. Went to but an lod school one but then ended up with a 07 version. (Nearly bought an S2000)

Love it, very nice inside and quick enough so far. Guys at the Honda garage denied all knowledge of a Type RR but i'd heard different on the grape vine. Hopefully not too soon or our cars will be worth less.

There is a lot of competition out there, I just got rid of a Renault Megane 225, loved it but think I will love the CTR to, not had a dry road since I got it a week ago. The 225 would match up against most of the hatches out there and see off the Golf Gti with ease.

The CTR is a lot nicer inside than most of them and nicer outside too.... And sounds like a dream.. :-) :santa:
Nice to hear that someone is happy with their purchase, as I am. Yes there are better cars, but I like my FN2. Welcome to the spaceship owners.
I love my FN2 Non GT! :salut:
Feels more responsive than the GT. If I wanted a raw model I would have taken the EP3 but I have no major need to rally my car about and if I need to get somewhere a little bit quicker and within the speed limit then my car caters for that :wink:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]