The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Hello all,

Its time for all four corners of my FK2 OEM Wheels to have replacement tyres, and they are still the OEM Conti Sport 6s.
Standard FK2 235/35/R19 91Y.

I've seen a deal from Asda Types below showing that the new Conti Sport 7s are now available and generally at a reasonable price.
https://www.asdatyres.co.uk/continental ... 9238046335
Does anyone know anything about these? Not much information, but maybe that's because they are so new???

I'm a little tired of the 6s being like cheese on wear, so I would like something more harder wearing. Maybe the 7s aren't a great upgrade in that respect, but I thought it might keep some of the original design thoughts of Honda whilst going for a newer designed tyre?

If not any other suggestions?

Thanks.
Although I don't have a Type-R any more I do run that size on my RS and the best tyre I've experience by far is the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]