The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Selling a used oem fk2 type r wheel without a tyre. Mint condition for a used wheel with 2 stone chip scuffs and one wheel lip graze. Cheapest second hand fk2 wheel in the market - £250 (brand new rrp - £349 at best, £369 from honda). I would also recommend dream automotive who do an excellent wheel refurb for this wheel including the red strip for £100 per wheel, for anyone looking to rectify those minor blemishes which are hardly noticeable until it's under close inspection.

Also have a used forge Motorsport intercooler upgrade for sale at £380 (most websites rrp £620, cheapest I've seen brand new is £560) and is the only second hand forge intercooler for the fk2 I've seen online. Has the usual wear and tear signs of a used intercooler (I.e. Stone chips) however, still fully functional.

If anyone is interested in either, email me ([email protected]) and I will be more than happy to send photos of both the wheel and intercooler and the scuffs/wear on both. I am based in the east London/Essex area, so Im open to anyone wanting to collect.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]