The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Hello Guys,

Im new here on the forum, im 22 years old and i live in Sweden.
I have a stock Honda civic type R (FK2) in blue.
I recently got my civic and i couldt be more happy with it. Here in Sweden its usually only Volvos, so im not used to talking to other honda drivers.
But ive heard that the Honda community is one of the best/largest car-community in the world, so maybe you can help me out? :)

Im trying to change my licenseplate light to LED. But i cant seem to remove the original lights. (And im talking about the plastic thing and not the bulb) Dont know what its called in English.
Maybe its called sockets?

And since its a pretty new car, im scared of destroying anything by doing it the wrong way.

Do you have any tips for me?

Thank you so much in advance.
Thank you JasonStatus!

Cool to hear that you also have a blue FK2, bet its pretty cool ;)
YEah that was what i was thinking aswell, just wanted to make sure.
Its seems kind of hard to move, but i will try once again with some more force.

Im thinking of changing the fog-lights aswell, but i havent taken a look yet. Maybe they are also easy to change :)

Thank you so much!
Morning gentlemen. Would be nice to have a Haynes manual for this car but I don't think it will happen for sometime if at all lol. I've been thinking of changing my fog light bulbs as well to an LED version if it exists. Let me know if you find one. Not sure if you will get bulb failed light on dash due to low resistance thou. I think the blue is the nicest colour fk2 but the clashing with the red front seats put me off. I would get blue and black quality covers with red stitching from seatskinz which would make the interior match better. The standard fk2 back seats are a tragedy as they don,t match at all. I'll put pictures of mine on the forum when they arrive.
Probably better off just buying the JDM Modulo fog lights there JT. They were available for the JDM Market only for some reason, shame really as I'd of specced them for mine when I bought it if they was available over here. I'm looking at getting them after i've bought other things I need for the bike instead!

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car ... k2-15.html

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]