The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By TheJtimex
I know that there are several fk2 drivers who are wearing out their lovely alcantara seats. Seatskinz in Wigan are now doing a high quality cover made out of Alcantara or leather or a combination of the 2 in different colours. Would be nice to have matching front and back seats. I think you can have your own logos as well if you prefer. Excuse the attached picture as the resolution has to be turned down that much the picture isn't brill.

Board attachment quota has been reached at the moment sorry
Last edited by TheJtimex on Thu May 18, 2017 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
By EvoStu
TheJtimex wrote:I know that there are several fk2 drivers who are wearing out their lovely alcantara seats. Seatskinz in Wigan are now doing a high quality cover made out of Alcantara or leather or a combination of the 2 in different colours. Would be nice to have matching front and back seats. I think you can have your own logos as well if you prefer. Excuse the attached picture as the resolution has to be turned down that much the picture isn't brill.
Working on photo
Would be good to see pics.
By TheJtimex
hi EvoStu. I'm trying to add a picture but there is a yellow triangle next to it with an exclamation mark. Do you know if i'm doing something wrong? then I get board attachment quota reached. :Cries:
Last edited by TheJtimex on Sat May 13, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By EvoStu
How large is the picture? You'll need to crop it down as the maximum file size is relatively small.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
By EvoStu
I'll take a look in a bit at the setting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
By TheJtimex
Mine are on order. Quality job and protects our fab Alcantara seats which easily get damaged. Lots of colours and styles to choose from.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]