The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By lugz7192
Hi, wondering if someone can help me out I had my wheels off the other week and had the pads out to grease them as they was squeaking like mad when braking and ever since doing this I have a little squeaking noise when I driving along at slow speeds, eliminated that it's not the brake as when I'm pressing them and not pressing them it is still doing it can't find out what the hell the noise is and the bugging me a lot. Anyone had this at all and managed to find out the problem?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By sparkysp
i would have to say its the pads rebedding in are you pressing the brakes hard to stop the car or just gently while driving to see if its the pads ??
By lugz7192
I've done hard braking and just normal braking and it stays there all the time so frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By sparkysp
suspension shock try jacking that side up again and dropping it to the floor a few times its got to be something youve messed with
By dweezle
The brakes can squeal in the colder weather, has it done this since new or just recently

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]