The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
the brembo items that are fitted as standard are pretty good the only pad change i would consider are DS2000 or black diamond predators pads but
it depends how you drive if your racing around like a loon then your going to need higher temp pads maybe yellow stuff from EBC but then you suffer until they are warm
Thanks for the advice guys. Normally I'm stuck in traffic which this car doesn't like. The Oem ones squeal bad when cold and at low speed. I thought there might be a different type which works as good as the Oem ones but didn't squeal at low speed and when cold. Get the feeling that this pad might not exist. I'll give something else a try. I will look into the brands you suggest sparkysp.
TheJtimex wrote:Thanks for the advice guys. Normally I'm stuck in traffic which this car doesn't like. The Oem ones squeal bad when cold and at low speed. I thought there might be a different type which works as good as the Oem ones but didn't squeal at low speed and when cold. Get the feeling that this pad might not exist. I'll give something else a try. I will look into the brands you suggest sparkysp.
if your fitting them yourself copper slip on the back of the pads and the caliper runners help alot probly find when you take your old ones off they'll be dick all on it

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]