The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
I got one of their boxes to increase performance without traceability to void any warranties. Is there anything I should be worried about. Could it damage the engine or will Honda be able to trace that this was connected. Thanks for any help fellow fk2 drivers. :Smile:
I looked at these to but decided against it when it was pointed out that when a fault occurs the car records a lots of different data and Honda will probably spot it.( I can't remember the sauce or where I read it so don't know how accurate it is)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
the insurance company look at all the forums and your facebook page in the invent of an accident to see if youve posted pictures of street racing or being a cock

social media has a lot to answer for your digital foot print is always out there
Thanks blimpuk. I've been a bit nervous about sticking this on. I was informed by tdi tuning that it's safe as it works within the cars ecu parameters and therefore can't damage the engine. Looks like a good idea as opening up the ecu could definitely ruin your engine if not done correctly. How is it at low revs? It there less noticeable turbo lag?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]