The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By VTecLad
In my new VAN :Cries:

I traded my FK2 GT in today for a Van to help make life easier on the family and for my future needs.

I wanted to say its been an experience!

The Type R - FLAWLESS in my eyes, lovely lovely drive, 8500 miles in 20 months and I started to feel just how the car should be, AMAZING ! Lovely smooth power delivery 3rd and 4th gear acceleration just sublime - by far the nicest FWD hot hatch I have ever driven

Now where is the van forum............. :Cries:
VTecLad wrote:In my new VAN :Cries:

I traded my FK2 GT in today for a Van to help make life easier on the family and for my future needs.

I wanted to say its been an experience!

The Type R - FLAWLESS in my eyes, lovely lovely drive, 8500 miles in 20 months and I started to feel just how the car should be, AMAZING ! Lovely smooth power delivery 3rd and 4th gear acceleration just sublime - by far the nicest FWD hot hatch I have ever driven

Now where is the van forum............. :Cries:

fit a cossy engine tune to 380-bhp straight throu exhaust upset alot of hot hatches at the lights
tell the missus the exhaust is blowing and you will get it fixed :LOL:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]