The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By lugz7192
Hi, just joined this forum as I've just picked up my new type r fk2 and I'm absolutely loving every second I'm driving in it so far just wish the weather isn't helping me out haven't drove it in the dry yet and just spins everywhere in the wet :( anyway here's a couple of pictures of my little toy. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By EvoStu
Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
By V-TEC
That looks like a lovely example. I picked up my polished metal about 10 days ago and not really had a decent drive in it yet. Partly due to the weather and it's only got 170 miles on the clock so I want to run it in a bit first.
By lugz7192
Nice one, yea the weather up in Aberdeen hasn't been the greatest lately can't wait to get a drive in the dry to see how good it handles yea mine has done 4500 miles so should be run in by now, so as I say just waiting for good weather to see what like it is as it just spins in most gears in the wet.

By sparkysp
lugz7192 wrote:Nice one, yea the weather up in Aberdeen hasn't been the greatest lately can't wait to get a drive in the dry to see how good it handles yea mine has done 4500 miles so should be run in by now, so as I say just waiting for good weather to see what like it is as it just spins in most gears in the wet.

what did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking just want to know current market values
cheers stu ..
By sparkysp
lugz7192 wrote:Paid £25k for mine

yeah that fair market value we buy any car valued mine at £23k
By Chrissycnufc31
sparkysp wrote:
lugz7192 wrote:Paid £25k for mine

yeah that fair market value we buy any car valued mine at £23k

Paid 26k for mine. June 16, 5500 miles, 5 years free servicing aswel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
By Chrissycnufc31
lugz7192 wrote:Mine got 5 years service aswell and sitting at 4500 miles

Enjoying it? I only got mine last Sunday and I love it haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
By lugz7192
Yea I love it and only got mine Saturday just past and it's dry today so getting the full feel of how it handles finally haha

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]