The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
On my Windows 10 PC the link works ok but only the textural explanation now comes up. I have asked the person on the Honda Karma web site where associated diagrams have gone & hope he re-establishes them. These diagrams shows methods of recovery & where towing/tie down hooks & slots are located.
I'll redo link when these diagrams are hopefully back up.

Added in 48 minutes 10 seconds:
Been advised Honda Karma are having some problems with their web site & when fixed I send link that should have both text & diagrams. If not I'll scan my print off's & post those.
Honda Karma web site has lost all graphics due to a problem caused by an Add On. They have restored their garage photos but it seems they are having to bring in outside expert help to restore diagrams & etc. When they are back up the link I posted earlier should show emergency towing details for Civic Type R. The diagram in the handbook are as in these diagrams for towing forwards but also show diagrams on how a Civic Type R should be towed backwards. There are rear tie down slots each side concealed by rubber plugs that should be used. The central tie down hook at back SHOULD NOT be used.

Rubber plugs have to be removed & kept for replacement after towing & unloading completed. Also advised that to avoid damage to vehicle place shop towels or rags on the towing devices.
Loxy wrote:It's in the handbook.

In all likelihood you are going to damage the front splitter with where the tow points are located.
I have sent three message to Board Administrator through "Contact Us" requesting advice on how photos/diagrams might be inserted directly in a post but have not received any reply?
Is there anyone there?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]