The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By DaveF1

I quite like it now tbh. Not much of a power increase (just 10bhp) but supposed to be lower and more downforce. Has a comfort button too which should make it more easy to live with on a regular basis.

Just not sure i like it as much as i like my fk2. Will need to see it in the metal

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
By nige t
I agree it definitely looks like a Subaru from the front. The car looks very OTT in my opinion, not a fan but I will wait until I see the production car like others have said already.
By eastsoutheast
It looks better in white than the black but overall it looks a bit of a mess. Have not seen the weight but if it weighs more than the current CTR I would be even more dissapointed.

I should actually be happy as I am not already working out how to change.
By rickzter
Bunch of sh-t talkers. If u don't like it don't buy it, plain and simple. Comparing it to a ricer from the 2000's? Please, the comparison is more pathetic than the design itself.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
By sparkysp
rickzter wrote:Bunch of sh-t talkers. If u don't like it don't buy it, plain and simple. Comparing it to a ricer from the 2000's? Please, the comparison is more pathetic than the design itself.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
someone hasnt had his weetabix this morning :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]