The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Save the image to a USB stick and insert the USB stick into one of the ports under the armrest.

On the screen, look for wallpaper settings under 'settings'. I think you need to use the 'Menu' button at least once.

Added in 28 seconds:
Batman symbol recommended if you have it in black!
By veehexx
i just image serached for something appropriate. i'm currently using http://wallpapercave.com/wp/9Y5Ns7I.jpg

i seem to recall some limitation with using some of the images. could of been format - jpg and bmp only, no png possibly.

Added in 3 minutes 57 seconds:
i think you can long-press on a blank area of the desktop which brings up a wallpaper/settings option.
It does mention in the manual about the image size for the screen but I can't remember off the top of my head. I've had the Windows-alike theme on mine since day one and that scrolls the wallpaper as you page through so the image needs to be wider than screen size really.

I've made a few myself, will upload them tomorrow morning when I'm back in front of a screen :)
By WoodyzR
Which skin are people using? The standard one or the one which is more windows based with aero affects?

Going to mess around with mine over Easter, we should be able to get some cool looking themes.

Anyone found out how to get the clock on the display as a wallpaper / display while driving? (On the HU I am referring too)?
By cookra
TypeRThomas wrote:Batman symbol recommended if you have it in black!
Gutted I own a red now..... Sh*t!

Added in 10 minutes 16 seconds:
WoodyzR wrote:Anyone found out how to get the clock on the display as a wallpaper / display while driving? (On the HU I am referring too)?
Goto [ Home -> Info -> Back (clock as wallpaper should be there)?? ] This is from memory..

Added in 7 minutes 10 seconds:
Straight out of the manual

Max 4,096 x 4,096 (that's a square?)
Less than 800 x 480 will show black borders
jpg or bmp (wtf , who uses bmp these days other than windows draw users...)
No bigger than 5mb (hard to do with the above)

I guess the manual is trying to say go from 800 x 480 as a ratio up to 4,096;)
TypeRichie wrote:Here's a few quick ones...
Hi Richie. I appreciate that this is pretty cheeky, but those are really good. Any chance you could draw up one with that brand across some high resolution tarmac? I think the colour would suit the colour of the dash...
TypeRThomas wrote:
TypeRichie wrote:Here's a few quick ones...
Hi Richie. I appreciate that this is pretty cheeky, but those are really good. Any chance you could draw up one with that brand across some high resolution tarmac? I think the colour would suit the colour of the dash...
Yeah no worries, was going do a few more just did these in a hurry because I couldn't stand to look at the terrible standard wallpapers lol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]