The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
By koolkul
Anderoo wrote:Well after learning that a certain Honda dealer very close to me, had a Polished Metal demo car in. I had to visit to see what it looked like at the weekend. :)

Lucky for me they also had a White and Blue in as well. But it was the Polished Metal that looked the business, and after only wanting to look at the thing (I guess the test drive also sold it to me). It appears I have traded my CW FN2 in against a brand new shiny Type R GT. Collecting later this month! :o
Great colour choice!
By sparkysp
wHAmEz wrote:Blacky lol [THUMBS UP SIGN]
If you're in control you're just not going fast enough

well i was naming her SR-71 or blackbird but both where a mouthfull so i went with blacky its just seems to suit her
sparkysp wrote:
wHAmEz wrote:Blacky lol [THUMBS UP SIGN]
If you're in control you're just not going fast enough

well i was naming her SR-71 or blackbird but both where a mouthfull so i went with blacky its just seems to suit her
Blackbird would have hot the same reaction! The SR-71 has always been a favourite!
By nufcfan0572
ImageImage

Finally picked my FK2 ups yesterday. Couldn't be happier, and a completely different animal from the FN2 or GT86 that I have owned previously.

Cant stop driving or smiling since I picked it up. 8-)
By donnynsc
Picked up my 2016 Type-R GT yesterday, what a last gift for myself at the very end of the year.

Championship White, no. 3960.

With exterior carbon pack and Milltek Race catback.
Looking at every listed serial number on here makes mine seem really high. It made me triple check the plate but it is correct, would this be one of the last ones or are the numbers allocated differently?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]