The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK2 (2015 onwards)
Ken H wrote:I have to say the more I see of the car the more I'm getting to like it!
I'd seriously contemplate buying one but the spoiler is just too much. I'd live with the rest! Removing the spoiler, wise/unwise?
The spoiler looks awesome in the flesh, it stands out but isn't outrageous. You will learn to love it! :)
Ken H wrote:I have to say the more I see of the car the more I'm getting to like it!
I'd seriously contemplate buying one but the spoiler is just too much. I'd live with the rest! Removing the spoiler, wise/unwise?
It's seemingly the case with most people. I did say that it looks brilliant in the flesh. It's difficult to convey the details in the design until you see it in person.
I believe that most aero doesnt kick in till 100+mph and it was rumoured that on the dc5, the spoiler did flip all anyway and was more for looks
Yes hopefully that will be the case when I do see one up close. It most definitely is a grower! Also is it possible that Honda may change the styling of this car in the near future? Will we see a new model in 2 years?
Ken H wrote:Yes hopefully that will be the case when I do see one up close. It most definitely is a grower! Also is it possible that Honda may change the styling of this car in the near future? Will we see a new model in 2 years?
Believe it's already in the works based on the new Civic platform ...
i just popped into my local honda (manchester)and they have 4 that have just been delivered and the service rep told me that 1 of them is getting shipped to japan asap as the customer is from there and couldn't buy one from there due to emissions
smartie wrote:
ben-111 wrote:
shaRRpy wrote:Anyone fancy beating the waiting list?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... &logcode=p

now I've forgot the concept somewhat, that looks awesome

shame it wasn't out couple of years back, will never pull that round the Mrs now we have 2 kids
Had 2 kids and a 5 door Civic for the past 4 years without an issue.
I had a cw fn2 which I preferred to the 5 door bmw I have now, it was more the image and unwanted attention it would get, we only run 1 car so she would be driving it alot
How would it get unwanted attention? You dont have to look at everyone at the traffic lights revving the sh-t out of the engine you know, can just keep looking forward and ignoring the world
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]