The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By BrockJDM
As much as we love a static meet, 2014 feels like the right time to revive the Honda Euro Tour of old and use our cars for what they are best at
- driving!

Open to all Honda owners, this is the 2014 European tour taking in 10 countries in 7 days and some of the best driving roads in the world including the famous Stelvio and San Bernadino pass. Starting in London and finishing in Monte Carlo.

Locations visited on the way include:

Saint Omer - France
Masstricht - Netherlands
Luxembourg City - Luxembourg
Freiburg - Germany
Liechtenstein
Stelio Pass - Italy
San Bernadino Pass - Switzerland
Milan - Italy
Genoa - Italy
Monte Carlo - Monaco

Arrival in Monte Carlo will be on the 5th day with a 2 day return to the UK via Lyon, Dijon and Paris.

Join the event on Facebook and invite as many Honda freaks as possible, this will be an epic trip!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2774773 ... g&source=1
By N77
I went as a passenger back in the day and it was awesome, my only regret was that I didn't go in my car :lol:

So could possibly up for this :D
By BrockJDM
Ok so I have been really slack and particularly with the spontaneous trip to Spa the other week I have not had much time for organising this trip. The good news is though that it is still very much happening! The route is now longer with the total trip taking 9 days London to London and there is now a few more countries in the mix. Anyone still interested in coming for any individual legs or the whole trip should comment or PM me so I know who is coming. Thanks!
By SeanEP3
im heading on my own euro tour at the end of august, and thinking i'll take quite a few of your locations in, but with a stop at the 'ring hopefully included!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]