The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By grubdip
For the whole office or just you?

Smuggle them away to a dark corner if I was you.
By bluntcap
grubdip wrote:For the whole office or just you?

Smuggle them away to a dark corner if I was you.
Just for 3 of us :twisted:
By duckdodgersuk
I went into Cup cake Dog mode when looking at that pic :yum:

By duckdodgersuk
The smash n' grab Devastator. @ the red dog saloon london
By grubdip
duckdodgersuk wrote:The smash n' grab Devastator. @ the red dog saloon london

I would easily be able to devour that. In fact, if I have enough juice left in myself after JAE I may just travel down there just to have one.
By smartie
Its not that hard to eat though the challenge is that plus fries, coleslaw and milkshake in ten minutes. ;)
By grubdip
10 mins? Prize best be worth it.
By smartie
No prize just the challenge. I didn't bother as I just wanted to enjoy it. Burger is superb. Think I could do it, record is about 3 minutes. :)
By howie1987
Image had one of these the other day. From dennistoun bbq in glasgow. Was best burger i've ever had.
By HWA0001
howie1987 wrote:Image had one of these the other day. From dennistoun bbq in glasgow. Was best burger i've ever had.

Went there once, was an hour wait for food. Smelled awesome when we were standing. What burger is that? Assume you phoned your order in, how long did you wait?
By EvoStu
duckdodgersuk wrote:Image
Need. Want. How? :bigthumb:
By duckdodgersuk
EvoStu wrote:
You won't believe it!!!!!!
NO FLOUR, NO OIL, NO WHITE SUGAR
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups canned* chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) natural peanut butter (can use PB2 from gym to make healthier, check your labels )
1/4 cup (80 grams) honey (agave would be amazing too!)
1 teaspoon baking powder**
a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips

* My can was a 400 gram can, 240 grams without the water, and I used all but a few tablespoons

** If you need grain-free baking powder, you can use 1 part cream of tartar + 1 part baking soda + 2 parts arrowroot.

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.

Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.

Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.

With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising. Bake for about 10 minutes.

Yields about fourteen 1 1/2″ cookie dough balls.
…..
By duckdodgersuk

This is the Nelson’s Column burger, and as you can see, it’s a rather impressive erection.

At a foot tall, it certainly lives up to its name, contains a staggering 10,500 calories and costs a whopping £30.
By EvoStu
duckdodgersuk wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
You won't believe it!!!!!!
NO FLOUR, NO OIL, NO WHITE SUGAR
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups canned* chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) natural peanut butter (can use PB2 from gym to make healthier, check your labels )
1/4 cup (80 grams) honey (agave would be amazing too!)
1 teaspoon baking powder**
a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips

* My can was a 400 gram can, 240 grams without the water, and I used all but a few tablespoons

** If you need grain-free baking powder, you can use 1 part cream of tartar + 1 part baking soda + 2 parts arrowroot.

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.

Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.

Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.

With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising. Bake for about 10 minutes.

Yields about fourteen 1 1/2″ cookie dough balls.
…..
Just showed this to the missus........she's getting the ingredients LOL. :bigthumb: :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]