The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Just Dirk
Freeze or not and use after use by date?

Got a bargain leg of lamb today, use by date is today, want to eat day after tomorrow, I'm sure it will live? Right?
By NHB_EP3_Chris
Freeze it asap, then when u decide to eat it get it out the day before and thaw it out. Apparently freezing meat near enough stops the food degrading at all, so in theory, you have as many days left to eat it after it thaws as you had when it first went in the freezer.
By dutch
Yep freeze now and defrost the night before you cook it. Or you could cook it now then freeze it, which means you can munch some now [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

You catch and bum it yourself.
By Just Dirk
dutch wrote:Yep freeze now and defrost the night before you cook it. Or you could cook it now then freeze it, which means you can munch some now [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

You catch and bum it yourself.
Fûcked it too..

So freeze tonight to thaw tomorrow? :scratch:
By eatthis
freeze it and save it for judegement day/rapture/armageedon you could also use it to club zombies with too (just knock a few 9 inch nails through it 1st) :-D
By Just Dirk
eatthis wrote:freeze it and save it for judegement day/rapture/armageedon you could also use it to club zombies with too (just knock a few 9 inch nails through it 1st) :-D
I'm glad you breath
By eatthis
Just Dirk wrote:
eatthis wrote:freeze it and save it for judegement day/rapture/armageedon you could also use it to club zombies with too (just knock a few 9 inch nails through it 1st) :-D
I'm glad you breath
youre in a minority of 1!
By smartie
No point freezing it for such a short time period, just leave it in fridge, will be 100% fine.
By Stevo M81
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:Freeze it , defrost in a warm area rapidly, refreeze, defrost again.

Repeat this process 6 times.

consume

enjoy/.
+1 this :lol:
By Stevo07
smartie wrote:No point freezing it for such a short time period, just leave it in fridge, will be 100% fine.
This, red meat is fine for a couple of days over the date.
By Just Dirk
Stevo07 wrote:
smartie wrote:No point freezing it for such a short time period, just leave it in fridge, will be 100% fine.
This, red meat is fine for a couple of days over the date.
You two plebs should have posted first :lol:

It's looking corpse like now.. Brrr.
By Stevo07
Welshman asking for tips on how to deal with lamb, thought you were trolling.
By Just Dirk
Stevo07 wrote:Welshman asking for tips on how to deal with lamb, thought you were trolling.
Bro I could shag it to within inches of its life!! Chuck a sell by date on it and I'm fûcked :lol:
By eatthis
Just Dirk wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Welshman asking for tips on how to deal with lamb, thought you were trolling.
Bro I could shag it to within inches of its life!! Chuck a sell by date on it and I'm fûcked :lol:
i thought ewe killed it to stop it telling the po po what you did!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]