The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By stormyuklondon1
fresh white bread thickly cut, boiled eggs and mayo, pinch of pepper. combine. serve with some tyrrells sea salt and cracked black pepper crisps and drink of your choice. good old fashioned egg mayo sammich. simple and one of my favourites [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By J
Roll bread or wrap, hummus, cooked chicken, picked girkin, picked turnip, jalapeño, squirt of garlic mayo, squirt of chill sauce, salad bits washed in a light lemon.
By NHB_EP3_Chris
dutch wrote:Today my sammich was, cheese extra mature, lettuce iceburg, tomata, salt and pepper.
Aint a sammich without meat
By J
All this talk I want a club sammich.

Heat grill to High and cook the bacon, turning halfway through, until crisp. Toast the bread and spread one slice with the mayo.Layer on the egg, tomato and bacon, then top with another slice of bread. Add the chicken or turkey, bacon, then lettuce. Finish with the final slice of bread and cut into quarters. Secure with cocktail sticks and serve with crisps or chips.
By NHB_EP3_Chris
J wrote:All this talk I want a club sammich.

Heat grill to High and cook the bacon, turning halfway through, until crisp. Toast the bread and spread one slice with the mayo.Layer on the egg, tomato and bacon, then top with another slice of bread. Add the chicken or turkey, bacon, then lettuce. Finish with the final slice of bread and cut into quarters. Secure with cocktail sticks and serve with crisps or chips.
Probably wouldnt recommend it given the news headlines today :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]