The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
Thought I'd post a couple of things here.. (as well as killing time until i can go to the pub for lunch)

I do like cooking, dont do it anywhere near as much as perhaps i should but there we go. do like doing desserts as they're normally considered the 'harder' part of cooking but i do have a few savoury dishes up my sleeve and if i do them in the near future i'll have to post em up :)

this was my first attempt at a cheesecake, have since refined the recipe as you'll see below..

a vanilla, orange and lemon cheesecake with blueberries on top (digestive and toasted oat base)

for my next attempt i decided to make a jam instead so here it is..
thinned out the filling a little too as it was a little too much per slice before

the last one i made was on request from a girl at work.. she's chocolate mad so i did a chocolate 'nest' topping (made myself using a bar of choc and a sharp knife scraping over it). only thing missing from the pic was i also added little fudge pieces, really finished it off :)

something a little more festive now.. homemade mince pies. all filling etc.. made myself. damn they were good!

my attempt at being all mastercheffie..
white chocolate mousse and filo pastry stack with raspberry and elderflower jelly topped with chopped freeze dried raspberries. Damn piping bag exploded when plating so had to improvise (read: grabbed a teaspoon and dumped it on).. Not perfect but it tasted nice! :D everything, including the jellies all done myself. (i did buy the filo though, just had to cut it out, butter, sugar and cook it)

this was the last cake i made.
when i left work one of my little pressies they got me was a star wars cake tin. (they know i cook and am a bit of a geek so made sense.. lol)
so here we go.. double chocolate 'vader' cake! (choc cake with choc drops) - made some more of the white choc mousse from the other dessert to go with it.

and finally the only savoury dish i seem to have taken a photo of..

when im low carbing i like to find interesting things to make that will stop me being bored. fancied a pizza but obviously couldnt have one and came up with this.
low carb flatbread, sauce made from sugar free tomato sauce, tomato purée and fresh oregano. Chicken tikka pieces, jalapeños, cheddar and topped with ripped mozzarella pieces.

tasted incredible i can tell you! :D

enjoy :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]