The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Cockpiss Analfist
Sorry but what the actual flip?

As far as I can make out, he has lost the Flipping plot.

seriously boring sh-t hes doing now.

Giant sandwhiches?

:scratch:
By bornlucky1
Preparing food is boring tbh. Eating it is what counts and a giant piece sounds good to me :yum:
By J
The fat duck has been voted the best restaurant in the world.

If nothing else he will be know as the most innovative chef of modern times.
By J@mes
Food is for eating and enjoying. His food looks rank probably tastes pretty crap and is seriously overpriced because he's Heston.
Hasn't he dished out food poisoning before too to a whole service?

I'm out.
By stormyuklondon1
J wrote:The fat duck has been voted the best restaurant in the world.
my mrs took me there for my birthday a couple of years ago, i can see why it was voted that, service was great the atmosphere was brilliant and the food was was everything I expected.
civictype-are wrote:His food looks rank probably tastes pretty crap
nope, its tastes pretty fcuking amazing to be honest [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By lee1101
He used to be awesome. Now everything he does involves dry ice and liquid nitrogen
By Cockpiss Analfist
No, I agree his food in the fat duck and his new place "dinner" looks and will more than likely taste amazing.

This bolloks he is doing at the moment though is like wtf?

why?

because crackhead
By smartie
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:No, I agree his food in the fat duck and his new place "dinner" looks and will more than likely taste amazing.

This bolloks he is doing at the moment though is like wtf?

why?

because crackhead
Just a bit of fun and more Tv exposure. :smile:
By J@mes
I don't want a twister lolly that tastes of salmon. I either want salmon or a twister lolly. That waiter on master chef that sprayed the air with something while they were eating a certain dish :roll: thats not eating its just pretentious.
By J
civictype-are wrote:I don't want a twister lolly that tastes of salmon. I either want salmon or a twister lolly. That waiter on master chef that sprayed the air with something while they were eating a certain dish :roll: thats not eating its just pretentious.
Save you money for a Kfc bucket then. :lol:
By Mad-Dog
J wrote:
civictype-are wrote:I don't want a twister lolly that tastes of salmon. I either want salmon or a twister lolly. That waiter on master chef that sprayed the air with something while they were eating a certain dish :roll: thats not eating its just pretentious.
Save you money for a Kfc bucket then. :lol:
This

Whole point of his food is to test your senses and play with your pre-conceived perceptions
By Liam Type-R
out of curiosity what dinner do you sit down to each night?
By J@mes
Had homemade lasagne last night. Normal food. Tell a lie, mother in law went round the table with a spray can of garlic first to test my senses :lol:
By J
Well how about about spraying some wd40 in the air while eating your Kfc.
By J@mes
Not over keen on KFC tbh.
By Liam Type-R
civictype-are wrote:Not over keen on KFC tbh.
What did you have last night gordan?
By J@mes
Liam Type-R wrote:
civictype-are wrote:Not over keen on KFC tbh.
What did you have last night gordan?
Last night shepherds pie and veg. Tonight; meat pie, potato croquets and mushy peas. A proper bull s h I t winter stodge meal but I ain't complaining. :lol:
By stormyuklondon1
Mrs Stormy has booked a table for my birthday at his/his chefs restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental
http://www.dinnerbyheston.com
different to the fat duck taster menu, really looking forward to it [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]