The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By eatthis
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:Sorry but what the actual flip?

As far as I can make out, he has lost the Flipping plot.

seriously boring sh-t hes doing now.

Giant sandwhiches?

:scratch:

giant + sandwich = win
By stormyuklondon1
We went to Dinner by Heston last night, it was superb. not the event a meal at the Fat Duck is (only three courses instead of fifteen odd), but better than the Fat Duck? not sure, but its much simpler and you do feel like you're enjoying a really good dinner rather than munching on a work of art..
the starter was straight out of the fat duck, chicken liver and foie gras in a mandarin jelly
We had a tasty hereford ribeye for two(the wife not being a great fan of red meat was a bonus, as I scored two thirds of it), which is by far the best steak Ive had in this country
and a dessert called Bohemian cake, chocolate and honey cake with a honey ice-cream
excellent food, superb service, not cheap but not outrageous. the restaurant is comfortable and not ponsy at all, it has a very relaxed dress code that helps and the hotel its in is STUNNING. definitely worth it for a special occasion [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By algreene
foie gras can foad..
By PH47MF
£195 per person for a tasting menu? :shock:

who's the fat duck now
By stormyuklondon1
algreene wrote:foie gras can foad..
ethically I did struggle with it a little bit, but then I eat lamb and have eaten suckling pig, so eating baby sheep and piggies but to be all righteously indignant about a force fed goose would make me a hypocrite imo. besides, it taste bloody good.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]