The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By J
What is it with slow cookers atm. I asked my Mrs for one and she told me turn the oven down.
By EvoStu
andy.h wrote:Buy slow cooker use once put it in the cupboard sell at car boot 5 years later :lol:
You'd use it all the time if you knew what you can whip up with it. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Fly100
Morris wrote:Slow-cooked Chinese Style Braised Beef, absolutely amazing!

http://droolfactor.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ised-beef/
Did this on Saturday, left the chilli out ( we dont like really spicy stuff) but added a few chilli flakes to warm it up a little. Was very very tasty. Top tip, for my liking i added a little more sugar and ginger, but the ginger needed to stop as per recipe.

FLY
By Sedge
If you are cooking for a long time then you can go for cheaper cuts of meat - I doubt you'll notice much, if any, difference after 10+ hours of cooking [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
You could mix pork and beef - makes good bbq separatly so why not together?
By NyseriA
eatthis wrote:can this be done cheap?
Can what be done cheap, slow cooking?

I think it's quite a cost effective and healthy way to eat; uses fresh ingredients and lasts a couple of meals. Had around 10 sandwiches (and they're big!) from this brisket - the sauce was all your normal ingredients; white wine vinegar, tomato stuff, garlic etc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]