The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By scot
1 teaspoon of plain flour
1 teasooon of dried oregano
½ teaspoon of dried italian herbs
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
½ teaspoon of onion powder
¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
500grams/1.1 lbs of lamb mince, as fatty or as lean as you like (but fatty works best)

Take the lamb mince, chuck everything on it, mush it all up with your hands then roll into a rugby ball shape, trying to keep the air out of it so its a solid lump. On a baking tray and into the oven at 180 for 40 minutes, then flip it and in for another 40. When its done if you wrap it in tin foil for 10 mins it helps the outside crisp up.

Even if you don't like your local takeaways doner meat try this. Its epic!
By scot
However you please. First one I made was half eaten before it got on the plate :lol:
By scot
Barney wrote:Where do you get them pickled chillis from?
Cash and carry
By scot
Barney wrote:The fight in the street after optional ?
Whatcha call me?!?
By RM CYA
The local afghan shop. The salads next to the ak47s, and chilli sauce is by the nail bombs.
By scot
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:This sounds good.

Where can I get sweaty onions, brown lettuce and nuclear grade chilli sauce to go with it?
Try it and report back!
By scot
I've seen the book but I didn't buy it. Took a pic of the ingredients and left the shop lol is it worth the purchase?
By delmonteman
Just finished a batch. Amazing! And because I've made it, not bought it, I've convinced myself that it's not as heart attack inducing as the Friday night special.

Sent using my fat thumbs and Tapatalk.
By scot
delmonteman wrote:Just finished a batch. Amazing! And because I've made it, not bought it, I've convinced myself that it's not as heart attack inducing as the Friday night special.

Sent using my fat thumbs and Tapatalk.
Nice one! Like it then?
By scot
I'm on it.
By Sedge
scot wrote:I've seen the book but I didn't buy it. Took a pic of the ingredients and left the shop lol is it worth the purchase?
We've made a few things out of it. IIRC it was £3 in the Play.com sale just before Christmas last year; worth it for that, yes. It is American based but just get some measuring cups and it's easy [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
There is a second edition out at the moment for around a fiver.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]