The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
Shappers wrote:
Willst220 wrote:That's me going through the bin LOL.

I would have split the pod and put it in the slow cooker anyway dude...

I usually use vanilla extract as pods are blooming expensive now.
I wanted fresh vanilla pods- pretty sure I've seen them before. Shop assistant looked at me like he'd gone out. So I ended up going to the spices aisle. Very expensive! Image

A shot of how it looks pretty much 1.5 hours in. Looks like the air con from work has blown flies and crap in it. :lol:

Willst220 wrote:Jesus Christ - your vanilla pods were expensive! 40 quid rice pudding, absolutely epic!

Lol i know I was like wtf? that was for TWO ffs. they were nice, big fat ones tbf.

I bought too much of everything though, stuck in the mindset of cooking for +70 people lol.

No doubt i will be thoroughly sick of rice pudding by new year, not to mention morbidly obese :(
I take it your a chef?! I'm a proper foodie, and will usually give anything a go. You must have got the fresh pods I was looking for. All about the ingredients. :-)
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:
RSFN2GT wrote:
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Oakham...I had the misfortune of being at Cottesmore recently :)

Raf Cottesmore?

used to live in cottesmore, has a good chippy :salut:

Yeah. Well it's not Raf anymore but yeah I was there (I was staying at Greetham Valley)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]