The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Newannaive
Prepare to win at cooking. Never tried it before ?
Let me show you how...

Ingredients

Cheese
Beans
Bread

Instructions

Grate "a shitload" of cheese into a bowl. "Shitload" is the preferred quantity for this dish.
Chuck a tin of proper baked beans (proper beans doesnt include supermarket branded rubbish, HP/Heinz/Branston only please) into a bowl and microwave on full power until little spots of baked bean juices start to appear on the glass inside of the microwave door and/or you can hear baked beans popping.
Remove the 4-6 slices of toasted bread, that you started halfway through the beans cooking cycle, from the toaster. That's what good cooking is all about you see, timing...don't forget it. Now, butter the hell out of that toast, don't be scared...it's not bad for you at all so put lots of it on.
Put the "shitload" of grated cheese into the beans and fold it in like you are creating some epic chocolate mousse or something... But it's not mousse it's cheesy beans on toast so don't be a fag and concentrate on what you are doing.
Slap the buttered toast on a nice big plate and plop the cheesy bean mixture on top.

Enjoy, you have now won at cooking without having to preach about global knives, breitling pans or namby pamby recipes and ingredients that nobody can pronounce/understand. :salut:

Mmmm, that's made me hungry.... :yum:
By yella
can i just say,

if you go shopping at the weekend and see Heinz Baked beans with cheese..... Don;t bother, its bloody rank.
By Newannaive
chris wheela wrote:The meal of King's, all I would say is you didn't include the use of HP brown sauce
Add HP brown sauce ???

If you swear in this thread again I will ban you.
By eatthis
melt the cheese in the beans then add enough marg/butter so the consistency is about the same as beans alone.
this = WIN
By EvoStu
The greatest recipe ever. We can lock this section now, its all that is required in life. :salut: :yum:
By Willst220
Grandad made me and my brothers this every time he came over to stay. Used to say he'd only use a good cheddar. Lol. Awesome trigger of great memory's!
By dean71
Have to agree with the proper bean statement, the cheap supermarket branded ones just don't taste the same.

Should try it with the sausage and beans in a tin :cool:
By eatthis
Cat wrote:Sorry but it sounds minging.

Plus it must look like a plate of sick.

Section to remain open. :P
you lot have haggis and youre moaning about cheesy beans? :shock:
just try it once youll almost certainly love it :bigthumb:
By dean71
Cat wrote:Sorry but it sounds minging.

Plus it must look like a plate of sick.

Section to remain open. :P
Eggy toast looks like sick :lol: