The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Newannaive
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
Barney wrote:Branston beans > Heinz
This.

I'll give you that, I've been having Branston beans for a while now.

Good beans :salut:

OP edited.
By Kitty
Newannaive wrote:Prepare to win at cooking. Never tried it before ?
Let me show you how...

Ingredients

Cheese
Beans
Bread

Instructions

Grate "a shitload" of cheese into a bowl. "Shitload" is the preferred quantity for this dish.
Chuck a tin of proper baked beans (proper beans doesnt include supermarket branded rubbish, HP/Heinz/Branston only please) into a bowl and microwave on full power until little spots of baked bean juices start to appear on the glass inside of the microwave door and/or you can hear baked beans popping.
Remove the 4-6 slices of toasted bread, that you started halfway through the beans cooking cycle, from the toaster. That's what good cooking is all about you see, timing...don't forget it. Now, butter the hell out of that toast, don't be scared...it's not bad for you at all so put lots of it on.
Put the "shitload" of grated cheese into the beans and fold it in like you are creating some epic chocolate mousse or something... But it's not mousse it's cheesy beans on toast so don't be a fag and concentrate on what you are doing.
Slap the buttered toast on a nice big plate and plop the cheesy bean mixture on top.

Enjoy, you have now won at cooking without having to preach about global knives, breitling pans or namby pamby recipes and ingredients that nobody can pronounce/understand. :salut:

Mmmm, that's made me hungry.... :yum:
:lol:
By Sacrificial Pawn
I imagine you shuddering if he offers to cook as you've had a hard day...just before grabbing the car keys and sneaking out the door for a nandos.
By Kitty
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:I imagine you shuddering if he offers to cook as you've had a hard day...just before grabbing the car keys and sneaking out the door for a nandos.
I'm pretty lucky I've managed to escape having this N&N delicacy! However I haven't escaped his smelly after effects...
By EvoStu
WizardinBlack wrote:
Barney wrote:Branston beans > Heinz
Wisdom
More wisdom (as I said earlier)

The greatest. Simple.
By SuperFLY
Barney wrote: This and lea and perrins
thats what i was going to say.. god bless the worcester sauce
By SiR Shizzle
I perfected this years ago.

Two slices of fried bread.
Lay 4 strips of grilled bacon across the fried bread
Two soft-boiled eggs, cut up and spread over the bacon
A tin of beans over the top of the lot
Grated cheese spread over the top then under the grill for 3mins.

Eat with 1 Pint of Coke and a very strong coffee.

Will cure any hangover.

Disclaimer:
This meal may induce heart failure.
By SiR Shizzle
I also perfected the 'Brunch Smoothy'.

Half a tin of beans
1 Scotch Egg,
Grated Cheese
Worcester Sauce

Blend and microwave for 3 mins and serve with 'Wotsit Croutons'.
By Superbully
All amateurs in cheesy beans on toast, especially the OPer.

Without the further ado, I give you the ultimate cheesy beans on toast experience.
The ultimate in fusion cooking, Belgium meets UK,
The bully croque monsieur cheesy beans on toast double decker stomach burster! :-D

Step by step...

By J
Who is becoming a student again?
Last edited by J on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Newannaive
It's recently come to my attention that some wannabe chef from overseas has tried to fiddle with this recipe and steal my thunder.

Can I just make it clear to you all that this particular recipe is not open to interpretation in any way.

It is here for your benefit.

Thank you.
By EvoStu
Personally I think its worthy of a ban messing with original one off recipes.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]