The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Stevo07
Ayrshire dry cured middle bacon. Nom.
By Gravy
Tru.
By Superbully
J wrote:I used to put crispy bacon into my porridge as a kid it was nice to have the sweet and savory. Its the Maple syrup thats wrong. :lol:
Porridge isn't sweet though, it's milk and oats. So you were adding savoury bacon to savoury porridge. Don't know where the sweet bit comes into the equation? Unless you were adding shed loads of honey or sugar in somewhere?
By Sedge
Ready brek and sugar OMNOMNOM!
By J
Superbully wrote:
J wrote:I used to put crispy bacon into my porridge as a kid it was nice to have the sweet and savory. Its the Maple syrup thats wrong. :lol:
Porridge isn't sweet though, it's milk and oats. So you were adding savoury bacon to savoury porridge. Don't know where the sweet bit comes into the equation? Unless you were adding shed loads of honey or sugar in somewhere?
Doesn't everyone add sugar. :scratch:
By smartie
I am on porridge made with soya milk and water at the moment. Is a slog to eat. :lol:
By Stevo07
smartie wrote:I am on porridge made with soya milk and water at the moment. Is a slog to eat. :lol:
Sounds horrible, could you not just go with semi?
By Omni
Sedge wrote:Ready brek and sugar OMNOMNOM!
Winner
By smartie
Stevo07 wrote:
smartie wrote:I am on porridge made with soya milk and water at the moment. Is a slog to eat. :lol:
Don't drink milk gives me stomach ache. The soya is quite nice, the water that's crap. :lol:
By Stevo07
smartie wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
Don't drink milk gives me stomach ache. The soya is quite nice, the water that's crap. :lol:
Ah right, I tried soya about 6 years ago and found it rank, maybe its improved since then.
By smartie
Stevo07 wrote:
smartie wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
Ah right, I tried soya about 6 years ago and found it rank, maybe its improved since then.
Feel like a fag asking for it in coffee shops. :oops:
By duckdodgersuk
Sedge wrote:Image
so that's how its done
By NHB_EP3_Chris
Sedge wrote:Image
Had so much promise, then epic failed on the last pic. Should have filled with sausage, egg and cheese. OM nom nom.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]