The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By he-man
J wrote:I would like to do masterchef, but my cooking is crap.
Your using the wrong knives.
By karl
so nobody else rips their food apart then?
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
karl wrote:it's a art Image
Its an illness, like the bad aids that Jules and Danneth have, it will kill you in the end and you will never meet Jesus.
Please, as least i don't debate knives if anything you have slipped below me ( and not in the way i wan't either )
I sell them though you numpty. :lol:
I know you do, i don't need any though as costco already ruined me, what else do you sell?
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:I know you do, i don't need any though as costco already ruined me, what else do you sell?
allsorts mate.
By danneth
EvoStu wrote:
danneth wrote:I know you do, i don't need any though as costco already ruined me, what else do you sell?
allsorts mate.

Any plates or glasses that don't smash when the mrs drops them :lol:
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
allsorts mate.

Any plates or glasses that don't smash when the mrs drops them :lol:
Plastic is your friend. :lol:
By J
he-man wrote:
Superbully wrote:
karl wrote:what Ali uses at work is professional level equipment
Now we are getting somewhere! He does. Why do you think he does that? Because it's better than anything cheaper :wink:
Therefore take professional level stuff for use at home you have all the advantages of said equipment, i.e it's the best at what it does.
That's why I want pro stuff for my renovations and pro knives for the kitchen over any cheaper stuff.
Is the logic sinking in yet :wink: The penny will drop for you soon... maybe.... :lol:
I agree if you are minted.
But you could quite easily spend 30k on a kitchen with professional tools, ovens, surfaces etc.
Where does the madness stop?
Sub zero fridge could suck up a lot of the that £30k in no time.
By Ali
karl wrote:so nobody else rips their food apart then?
With my teeth, like a boss.
By Ali
Superbully wrote:
karl wrote:what Ali uses at work is professional level equipment
Now we are getting somewhere! He does. Why do you think he does that? Because it's better than anything cheaper :wink:
Therefore take professional level stuff for use at home you have all the advantages of said equipment, i.e it's the best at what it does.
That's why I want pro stuff for my renovations and pro knives for the kitchen over any cheaper stuff.
Is the logic sinking in yet :wink: The penny will drop for you soon... maybe.... :lol:
Erm, bully, have you ever tried to buy an amateur x-ray machine, autoclave, ultrasound or ophthalmoscope to name a few? :lol:
By Superbully
karl wrote:no, you really don't, I understand you perfectly, I just disagree profusely. you think professional knives are ok for domestic use, I don't. I don't understand why you're having such difficulty with this.
OK, you understand me perfectly i.e, pro equipment is better.
You disagree profusely with someone having it at home for domestic use, OK I understand you don't agree with that.

Thing is though I can justify my need for having pro stuff at home, i.e I need it for serious house renovations in the case of the tools and for cooking I'm semi pro I would say (practice every night and work in weekends in restaurants).

What I don't understand is why you would be trying to justify me not having pro stuff when really I need it. I could never do my works with a black and decker or Aldi special drills etc and it's the same for the knives. I really don't get why you disagree with me and saying that i should be getting less quality stuff :vconf: :scratch:
By algreene
Superbully wrote:
karl wrote:no, you really don't, I understand you perfectly, I just disagree profusely. you think professional knives are ok for domestic use, I don't. I don't understand why you're having such difficulty with this.
You disagree profusely with someone having it at home for domestic use, OK I understand you don't agree with that.

Thing is though I can justify my need for having pro stuff at home, i.e I need it for serious house renovations in the case of the tools and for cooking I'm semi pro I would say (practice every night and work in weekends in restaurants).

What I don't understand is why you would be trying to justify me not having pro stuff when really I need it. I could never do my works with a black and decker or Aldi special drills etc and it's the same for the knives. I really don't get why you disagree with me and saying that i should be getting less quality stuff :vconf: :scratch:
Disagree. I bought a cordless drill from Aldi with 2 extra batteries for 20 quid. A little research showed they were actually Makita internals and rebranded cases..
By algreene
algreene wrote:
Superbully wrote:

Disagree. I bought a cordless drill from Aldi with 2 extra batteries for 20 quid. A little research showed they were actually Makita internals and rebranded cases..
Infact you can get plenty of very cheap, very good tools if you know your stuff. (I dont, but my dad does) We refurbed a whole house using cheap tools hes found and collected as he hates wasting his cash.
By he-man
Superbully wrote:

I see your point now, you did not state you were semi pro!
But if you lived of take out and cooked once or twice a week, you would have to agree with karl?
By algreene
he-man wrote:
Superbully wrote:

I see your point now, you did not state you were semi pro!
But if you lived of take out and cooked once or twice a week, you would have to agree with karl?
Not semi pro. More someone who likes to cook...
By karl
Superbully wrote:

maybe click the smilie? Image
By scot
EvoStu wrote: The tapatalk signatures are bloody annoying to everyone.
I have seen literally no one mention a sig. Its not in a the forum rules. And its no different from people signing there posts. Deal with it

Scot
By karl
the most expensive one
By algreene
scot wrote:
EvoStu wrote: The tapatalk signatures are bloody annoying to everyone.
I have seen literally no one mention a sig. Its not in a the forum rules. And its no different from people signing there posts. Deal with it

Scot

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]