The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Barney
dutch wrote:
Barney wrote:Polenta, from a packet, baking it with mozzarella, tomato tomatoes, could turn out quite horrid.

what dafuq are tomato tomatoes?? :lol:
Tomato tomatoes, you should try them
By dutch
Barney wrote:
dutch wrote:
Barney wrote:Polenta, from a packet, baking it with mozzarella, tomato tomatoes, could turn out quite horrid.

what dafuq are tomato tomatoes?? :lol:
Tomato tomatoes, you should try them

i will :lol:
By Sacrificial Pawn
Offered a wheel of brie for a fiver...not quite sure what to do with all that cheese so melting it over Cheddar & chutney and sour cream tortillas with asparagus, onion marmalade and spicy tomato relish.

Fat lady garden tonight! :yum:

Edit: that, was, frickin, amazing!!
By J
Last night I mostly had roast chicken seasoned with lemon and all purpose seasioning. Butter under the skin, stuffed with lemon and garlic. Roast potatoes cabbage carrots and home made Gravy . All on that stupid little oven.
By Superbully
Bring that gas cooker that you keep outside into the kitchen and you've got yourself, well...what it is really, a gas stove :-D :idea:
By Superbully
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:Meow! :lol:
Have to educate these people who mistakenly think that they have a BBQ when in fact they only have a gas stove that is a bit weatherproofed :lol:
By Adey
Did another cooking course in Chiang Mai last week. Phad Thai & Green Curry:

By Cat
Goats cheese bon bons with roast butternut puree and sweet potato crisps.
Roast saddle of wild Highland venison with dauphinoise potatoes and port reduction.
Selection of cheeses and Scottish oatcakes.

Washed down with Champagne and Shiraz.

:yum:
By Sacrificial Pawn
Busy day ahead looking at wedding venues so needed good sustenance. Was going towards a maccies breakfast wrap but thought I'd have something made myself, and more healthy...then I got carried away.

Sausage, fried bread soldiers, cheese, black pudding and ketchup. It's in a wrap though so it's healthy, right? :smile:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]