The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Have a recipe to share? It doesn't matter if its cheesy beans on toast or Foie Gras, or maybe some cooking tips that could make Heston Blumenthal look like a rank amateur? Then post them in here and let the world know.
By Newannaive
whats on the menu tonight peeps...??

Interested in what everyone is settling down to for nosh-up...

personally I am partaking in a huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs followed by a mansize helping of homemade ginger ice cream...all washed down with a mug of yorkshire gold.. :salut:

it's good. :P
By Mark
having to fend for myself so the oven is heatting up awaiting my pizza chips. - Posh ay
By Rossco
Chicken stuffed with cheese and pesto, together with tatties and veg. :thumbup:

For dessert we are having a huge big chocolate brownie with marshmallows and choc sauce on top. :cooldude:
By Newannaive
Rossco wrote:Chicken stuffed with cheese and pesto, together with tatties and veg. :thumbup:

For dessert we are having a huge big chocolate brownie with marshmallows and choc sauce on top. :cooldude:

That sounds good...can't go wrong with chicken..free range..??..not enough marshmallow inspired puds in this house...

@mark...slap a bit of reggae reggae on the side of your plate and you're away.. :thumbup: :lol:
By Cat
Just had ciabatta smeared with a garlicky/herby/tomatoey sauce then covered in onion, mushroom, pepperoni and mozarella. Ciabatta pizza in other words.

Followed by natural yogurt with a dollop of honey and a sprinkle of ginger.
By Newannaive
Catz wrote:Just had ciabatta smeared with a garlicky/herby/tomatoey sauce then covered in onion, mushroom, pepperoni and mozarella. Ciabatta pizza in other words.

ahh a traditional scottish meal.. :lol:

love ciabatta though...uber respect :salut:
By Rossco
Catz wrote:Just had ciabatta smeared with a garlicky/herby/tomatoey sauce then covered in onion, mushroom, pepperoni and mozarella. Ciabatta pizza in other words.

Sounded nice right up until the mushroom part.
By Mark
Rossco wrote:

Sounded nice right up until the mushroom part.
funny that i cant stand the things, but if i dont know there there ill eat them strange ay
By rico83
Chicken kiev with cheese n garlic. and chips. Shite.
By r-41157
Ive been fending for myself for over a week now and my stocks are running low!

Tonight im having penn paste, roasted tomotoe and mozeralla sauce and a heafty helping of soya beans! Simple but filling! :thumbup:
By Acton
I did a Tuna Steak, few boiled potatoes, carrots, green beans, and white wine and creme fresh sauce :thumbup:
By Allyham
Topcrust steak pie, roasties and peas-and it's not even Sunday yet! :shock:
Washed down with some chilled bottles of Coors light whilst watching France v Italy.
Then a few biscuits and cheese and a glass of red wine to finish before retiring to bed. All good really.
By Sacrificial Pawn
I had an epic stir fry.

Pork marinated all day in sweet and sour with dark soy sauce, chilli and garlic.

Added to that popping peas (or whatever they were), baby corn, yellow peppers, red onion and noodles with more sweet and sour sauce :yum:

Just about managed to get it in the wok and now have 2 days leftovers for lunch. :WOOT Kitchen's being re-wired today though so no microwave. :sad:
By Tec
Dominos pizza have an offer on at the moment. Any size pizza, any topping for £9.99.

Its for the finals of the Euros. I may use this in the future.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]