The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
Now I've moved to London there's no need to keep my EP3 so am looking at some estimates on it's value.

To summarise:

- NHB Premier Edition, 55 Plate with Sat Nav option. Ex Demo car for Honda Reading, with two owners before I bought it.
- A/C (working!), Sat Nav currently reading the disc fault code due to dust on the reader.
- Usual Black Windows, Momo wheel, Recaros & Embossed brakes.
- 130k with FSH with Honda up to 86k (when bought), then serviced every year by TGM.
- Full MOT with no advisories.
- Bodywork - signs of roof lacquer peeling, stonechips along the front and light scratches- as with car with the mileage it's done.
- Interior - seats in great condition, Momo wheel has some wear, otherwise excellent.

Daily driver previously, only mods are a 2.5 B-pipe which makes is sound a tad nicer on full chat, and Skunk2 weighted shifter knob.

What do you reckon is realistic to put it up for?

Cheers peeps.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]