The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By Dmm1078
can anyone give me a value off this car , i know nothing about typr r ,s
its a freinds car i have been offered and it seems to good to miss. Im planning selling it on

2004 civic type r , grey one owner from new ( ive known the car from new)
only 14,500 genuine miles , service history 100 % genuine car, immaculate condition .
By wHAmEz
It's hard to say. You could sit on it for a while. Probably 6k-7k... If it was a Premier Edition I would ask for more.
If you're in control you're just not going fast enough
By Commander
Yep, £6-7k definitely. It's a classic and will be worth much more in years to come. You could offer £5.5k and sell for 6 and much a little profit fairly easily.
Commander wrote:Yep, £6-7k definitely. It's a classic and will be worth much more in years to come. You could offer £5.5k and sell for 6 and much a little profit fairly easily.
only be worth something more in years to come as the model starts to die out and they become rarer as a car, this will take a while with the total numbers made!!!

Also using the ek9 as a basis, a car that wasn't actually officially sold in the uk, decent ones commanding 7k upwards, not sure the ep3 is ever going to command massive appreciation in value if i'm honest.
By Lewisgame
Possibly worth a few quid after 10 years or so. Although the price of an EP3 has settled now. You can't buy one under £2k unless it's in serious bad shape. Premier editions start from £4k. They'll stay like this for a long time before some more get smashed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]