The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By shaztimmins
Afternoon everyone, i have been out of the civic game for around two years now and have completely lost track of used part prices so hoping people can shed a bit of light on the following. All of these parts have been on my ep3, and have just been sat in the garage because im too lazy to do anything about it, until the mrs had a word!

1) OEM style carbon fiber spoiler, i bought this brand new and its in perfect condition, no cracks or peeling it has the brake light exactly like the oem spoiler. It comes with bolts ready to put straight onto your ep3.

2) Eibach front camber bolts, were on the car for no more than 20k miles from brand new, perfect used condition just a tad oily, come with original box

3) Tegiwa blue silicon intake hose, again perfect condition just needs a wipe down and clean

4) Facelift OEM foglights, i remember when i bought these they were like hens teeth. I never got round to fitting them, they come with the loom, but not all the complete wiring, i will throw in some wiring i bought of ebay to do it, but i fear its for a left hand drive civic. Also included is a brand new honda fog light switch. The lights are in great condition, no cracks or clouding to the lenses.

5) OEM fuel rail, sprayed in pink, perfect condition

6) HKS earthing kit in blue, perfect condition just needs a wipe down

7) KODE rear towing hook in blue, scrape to the bottom, comes with bolts needed to fit

8) OEM 6 speed gear knob, 7/10 condition a few scratches

9) Mugen replica oil cap in blue, perfect condition

10) Tegiwa black silicone induction hose, has been cut to fit an rbc/rrc comfortably, great condition

11) Center console surround, gear gaitor surround, door insert handles all professionally resprayed in a colour shifting purple/blue depending on how the light hits it, never fitted absolute mint condition

Sorry to drag on, but any help on these parts are greatly appreciated, dont know where to start with any of them

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]