The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By sccleeds
***MUGEN EDITION***1 OWNER***NO 62 out of 200. This is a superb looking car and very rare, none about with this low mileage (16000) , comes in White and has full Mugen body styling, plus the usual Mugen upgrades, cruise control, auto lights, cd player, air conditioning, multi function steering wheel, a full and perfect service history with 5 stamps in the book, do not miss this car as this is destined to be a future classic car. £15995
Contact Chris on 07494654586
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By *nub*
This is in the wrong section mate, and we all know about the mugen 200, the upgrades mentioned not exclusive to the mugen200, only bumpers and wheels. Anyway if you post it in the correct section then GLWTS [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*nub* wrote:This is in the wrong section mate, and we all know about the mugen 200, the upgrades mentioned not exclusive to the mugen200, only bumpers and wheels. Anyway if you post it in the correct section then GLWTS [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You savage lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]