The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By billster
Hi, I'm looking for a guide price for my beloved EP3 and also to see if I have missed anything from the spec/draft for sale advert?

All suggestions welcome please. Thanks.

134,000 miles- in good condition with a few minor car park dings and the usual stone-chips as expected at this age.

Big end main bearing went @ 95000 miles
Full engine rebuild in June/July 2012 by my good friend who is a mechanic using Honda OEM parts and Hondabond sealant:
Full set of main bearings and conrod bearings size-matched to crankshaft and clearance checked with Plastiguage
Thrust washer
Head bolts
Conrod bolts
Girdle bolts
Head gasket and complete gasket set
Fuel filter
Oil pump, chain and tensioner
Valve stem seals
Piston rings
Lost motion assemblies
Crankshaft
Conrod
The crankshaft and the one conrod were the only things not bought new- I got them second hand in excellent condition from Integrastella
Spark plugs replaced and gearbox oil replaced
Valve clearances checked @ 123000 at TGM
Since the rebuild run solely on Shell V-power fuel and using Fuchs Titan Race Pro-S oil with oil and (OEM) filter changes every 6000 miles.

No problems with the engine since rebuild and it will use a maximum of around 500ml of oil in 1000 miles. When Romaine mapped it after the rebuild he said he could tell it was a good strong engine and guessed that it had been rebuilt as it pulled really well. He was slightly sad as he couldn't quite get it to 200bhp at the wheels (199.7)

Air-conditioning not working (suspect leaky condenser as it worked fine after a regas but the coldness faded away slowly over a few weeks)

K100 mapped by Eurospec to 238 bhp and limiter set at a safe 8250. Launch control at 4k revs (over-ridable by pressing brake pedal for noise tests etc)
Gruppe M and scuttle-tidy
SFS red induction hose
RBC inlet manifold
I-Vtec cover to fit (from US)
Hondata inlet heatshield gasket
DC sports exhaust manifold
Custom 2.5 stainless cat-back with OEM look tail-pipes
Original equipment full exhaust system available for MOT purposes :-)
Tegiwa baffled sump
MFactory magnetic sump and gearbox plugs
Buddyclub short-shifter
Spoon weighted knob
Hybrid racing bushes on both ends of cables
MFactory helical diff
OEM Honda clutch replaced by Honda @ 123000 miles
Full set of 3 Vibratechnic fast road engine mounts
Dark metallic grey OEM wheels plus spare set of OEM wheels
Tein Super Street adjustable coilovers set to recommended ride height and damping for road use
Rear camber arms
Front camber bolts
JDM rear anti-roll bar
Rear tie-bar
FRSU
Project Mu HC800 pads all round
Braided red Viper hoses all round
4 x Michelin Pilot Sports 215/45 91XL 4-5mm tread

JDM red mats and new set of OEM mats
Grippy Mugen (copy) pedals
Spoon wide view rear view mirror
LED interior lights