The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By toxic
Full service from Honda then TGM
New suspension and bits about 10k ago
New Bridgstones all round.
Few minor parking dings

Ill emphasise again that it is a one owner, never been tracked, never been abused, driven almost every day for the last 5100 (aprox) days.

Before it gets stripped (the original seats have only done 20k it has a set of recaros, LSD (wont get stripped), thicker rear ARB thing, crossmember thing in shiny metal and a fantastic set of TGM Brembos with new disks less than 5k. TBH the only things out of that lot that are worth anything are the Brembos but the package is nice if someone wants it.

I took the thing out last week and I forget how much it still pulls like a train and how little it rattles.

I am selling due to illness and my wife bought me a CRV.

If I had a garage I would not be selling this car.

Pistonheads is where I want to advertise.
By Bagz_R
where abouts are you? what colour is the car? any pics? could be interested in buying...
By toxic
I also have almost every invoice for anything I bought in one big folder including the origional invoice for the car (i think)

Brixton south London.

Satin silver

A pic from Lemans a few years ago.
By Bagz_R
Ah didn't realise it was a pre facelift. After a facelift. Good luck with the sale though.
By 1812_s
toxic wrote:I also have almost every invoice for anything I bought in one big folder including the origional invoice for the car (i think)

Brixton south London.

Satin silver

A pic from Lemans a few years ago.
I might be interested in the brakes if you are removing them. pm me
By Russ*CTR*
Just out of interest, did you tow that trailer behind your car?
By toxic
Russ*CTR* wrote:Just out of interest, did you tow that trailer behind your car?
no just a good angle.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]